We teamed up with Celebrity cook Aisling Larkin to create this delicious winter warmer!
- 2 tins Batchlelors Baked Beans
- 2 tbsp oil
- 8 chicken thighs ( bone & skin on optional )
- 12 cocktail sausages
- 500mls chicken stock
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 stick celery
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 125g garlic butter
- Wash, peel, dice the onion, garlic, carrot and celery.
- Season the chicken thighs.
- Make up the stock.
- Heat oil in a hot pan and fry the chicken skin side down for 5 minutes until golden and crispy. Turn over and fry the other side.
- Pop in the sausages and fry them in the same pan until golden. Place into the casserole dish.
- Fry the onion, garlic, carrot and celery for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened. Add these to the casserole dish.
- Open the Batchlors Baked Beans. Pour in to the casserole dish.
- Cover with stock, add in the tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and the mixed herbs.
- To make the crumb – add the garlic butter to the pan. Toss in the breadcrumbs and coat in the butter. Toast until crispy. Sprinkle on top of the casserole.