- 450g sausage meat
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped or pureed
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Pinch sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 420g tin Batchelor’s baked beans
- 8 breakfast muffins
- Mix the sausage meat with the onion, dried sage, and salt & pepper.
- Form into balls the size of golf balls and then flatten into patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausage burgers for about 10-12 minutes turning frequently until cooked through.
- Cut the muffins in half and toast them.
- Heat the baked beans.
- Place a sausage patty on each muffin.
- Top with baked beans. Then pop the other half of the muffin on top and serve.