- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 3 Teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 150g of Chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 Tins Batchelors Baked Beans
- 3 Vine tomatoes, diced
- Parsley to garnish
- Toasted sourdough to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add the onion and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes over a medium heat until soft but not coloured.
- Add the smoked paprika and stir. Then push everything to the side of the frying pan and add the chorizo. Fry to 2-3 minutes until beginning to go crispy. Then mix everything in the pan together.
- Add the baked beans and stir.
- Add the diced tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Serve garnished with a sprinkling of fresh parsley on toasted sourdough.