- 200g bag of corn chips
- 150g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 x 420g tin Batchelor’s Chilli Beans
- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- ½ small red onion, very finely diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapeno chillies
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeno chillies
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- Juice ½ lime
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees / 170 degrees fan.
- Place the corn chips in a large ovenproof dish. Scatter over the grated cheese. Pop into the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, heat the chilli beans.
- For the avocado puree mix all the ingredients together in a small food processor until you have a smooth puree.
- Remove the corn chips from the oven. Top with the chilli beans, then the sweetcorn, then the red onion, tomatoes, jalapenos and black olives.
- Spoon the avocado puree on top and scatter with fresh coriander leaves.
Watch the video