- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 400g Batchelors Butter beans, drained & rinsed
- 8 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 300g wholewheat pasta
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 50g basil leaves
- 25g pine nuts
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 25g grated parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- Parmesan shavings to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
- To make the basil pesto put all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the butter beans and sundried tomatoes and cook stirring frequently for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Add in all of the pesto and stir.
- Taste for seasoning and serve in bowls with parmesan shavings sprinkled on top.