- 1 x 420g tin Batchelors baked beans
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 5 scallions, sliced
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Empty the contents of the tin of beans into a large bowl. Mash slightly with a potato masher.
- Add the scallions and grated cheese. Season with some salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the Quesadilla mixture between 4 tortillas, spooning it onto one side, then fold each tortilla in half.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add two folded quesadillas at a time and cook for two to three minutes on each side until browned.