- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 x 420g tin Batchelors baked beans
- 100g feta cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- Small bunch fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees / 170 degrees fan.
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes.
- Prick each potato a few times with a fork or a sharp knife.
- Place in the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Heat the baked beans.
- Cut each potato in half and top with the baked beans.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and diced tomato.
- Tear over some basil leaves and season with some sea salt & freshly ground black pepper.