A recipe from Aisling Larkin the kids are going to love, enjoy!
- 1 raw chicken fillet
- 1 tin Batchelors Butter Beans
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Breadcrumbs ( wholemeal great option )
- Oil to Spritz
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Open, drain and rinse the butter beans.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until it forms a smooth paste.
- To prepare your crumb – crack and whisk eggs in a bowl, and pop breadcrumbs in another.
- Shape the chicken and bean mixture into little nugget shapes, then coat in the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Lay on the baking tray, spritz with oil and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with homemade oven chips and a big dollop of ketchup.